Sunday, August 21, 2016

Back in NYC Cheesecaking



The Vintage Twin John Lennon "Revolution" t-shirt | Goodwill chunky sneaks | Sole Society bag


~Matchy Matched~

Matcha Sesame Cheesecake~ I've had my eye on this cheesecake from the Hungry Rabbit food blog for a while now and I finally found an outfit to match. I actually wore this outfit last summer while I was interning in NYC at Red Light PR, a fashion PR agency. I never posted it, but with going back to the city this year for school at LIM, I was feelin' dis little throwback.

The black of the sesame seed layer (the middle layer) in the cheesecake is a perfect match to the acid washed graininess of my black skirt. While the more solid black color of the seeds in the bottom crust layer of the cheesecake matches the black solidness of my shoes and t-shirt.

Then there's the green matcha top layer - the matcha :), which matches the green in my t-shirt in the lettering "REVOLUTION," along with John Lennon's military attire.

Lastly, the cheesecake crust's badge/nude color matches the color of my bag, anddddd to get real specific, John Lennon's skin tone on my t-shirt, ha.

Das it. Thanks for reading and stay you!


No comments:

Post a Comment