Saturday, July 18, 2015

Put The Lime In The Avocad~

OOoooOOoo, what a fun combo! This guy is made by "Sweetly Raw," vegan desserts. I've featured them before. They for real have awesome recipes! Vegan or not, they sound incredibly tasty.

The colors with their two-tone richness were the first things that drew me in, between the avocado green (original) matte and deep red slick finish. The avocads brings in the matte finish while the juicy strawberry jam topping brings in the juicy slickness.

Learn all the makins' hur: http://sweetlyraw.com/avocado-lime-cheesecake/

I also learned from this recipe that apparently honey goes reallyy great with limeee! Das yummy to know :)

So when I first found this cheesecake, I immediately thought of this AMI Clubwear clutch from Red Light PR's showroom... Uhm, kind of perf. It's basically made out of this cheesecake. They both have similiar textures and colors (obv). Like I can only imagine this clutch made of avocado-lime cheesecake every time I see it... Just takin' a bite here and there.. But really, the glossy finish of the clutch really mirrors the red strawberry jam topping, while the green has a less vibrant hue making it look more matte than the red.

Well byee, but not actual bye because I'll see you soon!
But bye :)






No comments:

Post a Comment