Monday, August 10, 2015

Pockets on Pockets, Sprinkles on Sprinkles

Here it be. The jumpsuit of my dreams. I decided to do a close-up post of it since you can't see all it's little awesomeness. 

Starting with the super sweeet pocketssss! I use them for everything from food to my phone. They are super deep and positioned very conveniently. 

And that color..! Something between a peach and pink? Whooo even knowwwsss~~ and that's why I love it! It keeps ya guessing. 
Reminds me of my favorite piece of advice from dad, "always keep 'em guessing." I follow this motto not only when it comes to my style, but life.

Another awesome thing about this romper is the mad ramz stamps! I think they're stamps? Patches? Anyway, they are this whole piece. Literally though, from different countries to random sayings and statements. Check out all the cool things they say below. :D












(Left to right: "Time to Play," "Style & Smile Sports Club," "Canada Bound" and "UK Styles")
(Left to right: "Global Fun Club," "Pursuits Casual Wear" and "Tropical Sports Club")
(Left to right: "Weekend Edition" and "Roots Sports Club")

(Back* left to right: "Style & Smile" and "Postage Paid")

"Style and Smile" and "Time to play" are ma faves.

Okay, so I'm trying this new thing where I'm not only going to match designers' looks to cheesecakes, but also to my own looks. Let me know what you guys think.

I was totes feeling this one cheesecake.. and another one. I couldn't choose one! You'll see why.
See with this first cheesecake, the color is just like, yes--basically exact. I was so shocked that I even found a peach-pink like this. Probz because it's a rose tea cheesecake #madyumz. Never even heard of such a beautiful thing. The color matches the romper's color perfectly! 

I found this rose tea cheesecake from Pinterest, which was originally found on a website called, "Cutest Foods." They really do have the cutest foods, like A TON of them. So if you're feeling cute and hungry, check it out. :)

Now, the rose petals above are cute and ish, but I don't see, nor feel the connection between them and the romper. This is where the second cheesecake comes into play...

WITH DEM SPRINKLES. Doe. But that pink, may be too pink? Idk, can't decide! 

This no-bake strawberry milk cheesecake doesn't have the color exactly right, but when it comes to the sprinkles, I can definitely see the connection between them and the stamp-patches! Ya feel? 

The sprinkles are all different colors just like the stamp-patches on the romper, annnd the patches are sprinkled all over the place. As in the randomness placements of the patches. Even the crust reminds me of my bag from Sole Society. It's the perfect finishing touch. 

And just to take it one step further because why not, the white icing is like the white background of the stamp-patches… a little far, but they really are similar in that way. K.

I found this cheesecake featured on a blog called, "best friends for frosting." If you would like to make this no-bake strawberry milk cheesecake yourself, you can find the recipe and creator, on her blog called, "Sprinkles Bake."

Well bye but not actual bye, but bye okay. A.KA. see ya soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment