Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Spring Break in Italy: Look II




Deets: H&M black leather/suede jacket | H&M turtle neck sweater | Goodwill bag | Slippery Rock's Village Fest hand-made tree necklace | Third-eye Pinecone necklace

Matched and yumz.

This passion fruit cheesecake is created by Fork & Bikini (click for their recipe) and they from France. :) 

This match might be actual perfection. At first I was worried I wasn't going to find anything, but once I found out that passion fruit cheesecake was a thing.. I found a ton of matching cheesecakes to choose from.

This cheesecake-match is pretty obvious---from my mustard yellow turtle neck sweater matching the passion fruit dressing (which some have said this sweater is more of a pistachio green, but I think it just depends on the light) and the black seeds of the passion fruit matching my black leather jacket, pants and bag.

Pigtails are just always fun so I was feelin' it, and I chose to wear my big pinecone necklace (from my honeypie:) because the colors just really stand out against that must yellow sweater. And of course I had to wear my cons wid it, making it a bit more casual. 

Thanks for reading! Got one more look from Italy comin' soon~





No comments:

Post a Comment