Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Spring Break in Italy: Look I


(Photo cred: Mariah Ricci)

(Photo cred: Mallory Bergs)

Deets: H&M leather jacket | She In dress (gift from main my b Shannon) | Amazon shoes | Goodwill bag


Andddddd officially cheesecake-matched.


Not my best, but it was the closest matching cheesecake I could find. Still yummy doe! Also not very Italian themed as this cheesecake is a "Raspberry Sushi Roll" from 2 Cookin' Mamas (click their link for the recipe!). Still going with it anyways~

I at least had to find a cheesecake with black, since most of my look is black... and then I tried to find as many colors in my dress that I could find in a cheesecake, but could only match up the red and white designs with the raspberries and cheesecake filling. 

So although it doesn't fully match, I still think the sushi roll cheesecake alone is such a fun idea to share. I do love me some sushi so it's like my favorite things wrapped into one. I bet its fun to eat with little chopsticks :) And I also think the design of the roll gives a cool unexpected visual as does my dress with it's colorful-everywhere design, so I'm widit. 

More looks to come! Thanks for reading guys~







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for mentioning our cheesecake sushi roll and just have to say Loooove your outfit! It looks comfortable, casual and chic!

    ReplyDelete