Thursday, May 26, 2016

Music Hall of Fame Kind of Wedding & Oreo Cheesecake


Deets: Designer Promise top & skirt | Cousin's hand-me-down shoes (Thanks Ann :)

~da match~

Yuuuuuuuuuumz.

Mad yumz. Oreo cheesecake, ya can't go wrong with an Oreo cheesecake. Deez bad boiiis (lols) are brought to you by Royal Chill, "A Chillin Blog," as they say.

I know, this cheesecake match is pretty obv... black and white colors---we get it.

BUT, I have to say there's more to this match than it seems at first glance.

For one, I really love the drippyness of the (back) right cheesecake. To me, it resembles my black top melting or dripping into my white skirt, turning my solid black top to drips and pieces of the skirt's black flower pattern. Ya feels? Like the black chocolate drips against the white of the cheeseycake as it makes it way from the top---going from solid chocolate on top to just a few drips here and there at the bottom.

Also the chunky unsmooth shape of both the cheesecakes reminds of my skirt's uneveness, being it is one of those high-low kind of skirts.

I also like the fact that these cheesecake aren't identical or "match" per say, because this skirt and this top did not come together as a set. They were two separate pieces that I put together myself. The one top actually came with a long black skirt and then I paired it with the skirt that I bought separately. 

Yep, so that's it. Anotha match, anotha day. 

Actually wait that's not it ha, just want to say this wedding was so so much fun with such great people. Definitely a wedding to remember---from getting the chance to shoot a puck on the Predator's ice rink, to jamming it with the band in the Music Country Hall of Fame and of course the ceremony itself. Twas a beautiful wedding celebration~~~~

K, done and byeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment