Saturday, June 11, 2016

Diz & Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake


Target top | American Eagle skirt | Dawgs shoes | Off Broadway sunglasses




Yup, total a match.

Fruity Pebbles cheesecake meets the magical colorfulness of my unicorn tank~~ 

Yep, Fruity Pebbles cheesecake. Dreams do come true. Thanks to Zilpa's Cheesecake. I am always so amazed by Zilpa Rizzo's creative cheesecake mashups. This is only one of her many delicious cheesecake creations. Zilpa's Cheesecakes are out in NJ at Zilpa's Cafe and Grill. So if you are out that way, I highly suggest stopping there for her out of this world cheesecakes. I have never been there myself, but I definitely plan on making a trip sometime soon! 

This cheesecake creation of Zilpa's is definitely one of my many faves, so I was very excited to use it as a match-up with this outfit.

And as you can see, it matched perfectly~ all the rainbow colors of the Fruity Pebbles cereal on top and within the cheesecake completely matches the rainbow colors of my unicorn tank.

Even embedded in the tank itself are little rainbow specks, just like how the rainbow fruity pebbles pieces are embedded within the cheesecake. Also, the off-white cheesecakiness and tan crust of the cheesecake matches the background of my white/tan top. Pretty simp of a match and very yummy.

Hope you enjoyed! Now go eat some cheesecake :)

Byee~~



No comments:

Post a Comment