Thursday, June 16, 2016

Grad Party Ish


Deets: Designer Promise romper | Steve Madden/T.J. Maxx sandals | My Pinning Obsession "The Best Cheesecake EVER! Cheesecake | Sarah's Cheesecakes Cinnamon Cannoli filled graduation cake (designed by myself and momma)

Matchy Matched yet again.
(For the match I will only be focusing on the cheesecake and not my grad cake considering it is not cheesecake. Although the white of my romper does tie in nicely with my grad cake :)

This simple, and apparently "best cheesecake EVER" (now need to try this recipe ASAP) was the perfect match. It was the most pure white cheesecake I could find that also even hinted to the stripes. See it??? If you look closely, the top pure white layer and the off-white second layer of the cheesecake creates a kind of stripe pattern. It's only two stripes and one is a lot thicker than the other stripe, but it works!

Also, even though it's not the cake part, the silver fork in the cheesecake image matches the silver metallic of my sandals... not exactly a part of the "cheesecake match," but hey it's there. And if you want to get even more unnecessarily matchy... the little vertical ridges in the cake made by the fork matches the vertical lines the pleats make in the shorts of my romper. K, too far. 

And again, I just want to say thanks to my amazing parents for the best graduation party I could ever ask for!

My grad cake was weirdly not cheesecake, but not any less delicious or amazing by any means! Sarah of Sarah's Cheesecake, did an over the top outstanding job with this cake that my mother and I designed. It is a to a T, exactly what I asked for and the actual most delicious cake I've ever had. For real MAAAAD YUMZ! As for the sunflowers, they are kind of just my thing and the lion is Slippery Rock University's ramz and fun mascot, Rocky---I had to add them to the mix.

Thanks for reading and all your support! 

Follow me on my Instagram acccount: lcacheesecake for quick updates on my looks and cheesecake matches. 

Thanks again! Never stop being you. Bye~~









No comments:

Post a Comment