Monday, July 18, 2016

Cheesecake, The Dead, and Beer


From the Dead & Co. show to some straight cheesecake lovin'~~

A good friend of mine, Natalie, who is the TRUEST CHEESECAKE QUEEN I'VE EVER MET. See, I just eat cheesecakes, but she eats AND bakes them. She's the one who gave me the heads up of this rainbow no-bake cheesecake from Tastemade (<--click for recipe) a few weeks ago, and this outfit I wore to the show ended up matching it perfectly.

This tank and its paisley design totes honestly looks like it could basically be made straight from the colors of this cheesecake. The colors just match too perfectly (you may have to zoom in to see all the colors within the little paisley design details). Even the crust matches the shades of brown in my tiger's eye bracelet and Third-eye Pinecone necklace. 



Deets:  Hand-me-down vintage tank from my cousin | Forever 21 shorts | The Velveteen Rabbit crochet button-up (little boutique + secondhand shop in Milford now closed :( | Third-eye Pinecone necklace | Hearst Castle socks

No comments:

Post a Comment