Saturday, July 2, 2016

LBD Meets Constellation Cheesecake Tarts


Suburban Casuals dress | Steve Madden Skywalker sandals | Goodwill bag | Off Broadway sunglasses

With a dress so sweet and simp like this one, I personally like to find some kind of shoe that will just bring it back down to earth and give me more of a neutral vibe rather than just "super sweet." That's why I'm obsessed with my Steve Madden Skywalker sandals. They just tie my outfits together in a chill casual way, but are also nice and edgy enough shoes to polish off the outfit too. 

I chose to pair this bag with this outfit because it's nice enough to wear with a pretty sundress, but also cool enough with it's gold metal finishings and satch-like over the shoulderness to make the outfit more than just about a pretty dress. 

This way I'm still keeping the look together and cohesive to a degree, while also just keeping things a bit casual and "me." That way I look comfortable and personable in what I'm wearing. That's just how I like to portray my outfits, but everyone has their own way. That's what makes style and fashion all your own (btdubs, new post coming soon about how to create your own style and get outside your comfort zone when putting together outfits).



Cheesecake-matched.



I found these adorable dainty Constellation Cheesecake Tarts on Pinterest, and fell in love with them the second I saw them. They're so detailed, and hella sweet looking. Like who doesn't want to get their astrology on while eating cheesecake???? You can find the recipe here at Diamonds For Dessert

So as you may see, the black of my dress matches the very dark color of the cheesecake tart's blueberry glaze... MMMM, BLUEBERRY GLAZE. Yep. 

Lastly, the very dainty and detailed designs of the cheesecakes' constellations totes be matching the intricate little details of where the see-through netted part is across the midz of my dress.

Well, that be it. Short and simp, but still mad delish.

Thanks for reading and I really hope you enjoyed it! Please, please let me know what ya think, and totes follow me on Insta: lcacheesecake for updates on zee bloggy.

Thanks for being you!! Byeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment