Saturday, December 19, 2015

Leather & Pink Velvet Cheesecake







Straight up everyone should find their leather jacket buddy. I say buddy because, at least for me my leath jacket feels like my little bud of confidence who's tells me, "Hey, you gots dis." Whatever "dis" is, my leather jacket reminds me I've got it.

And, band shirts... ah, don't even get me started ha. They're awesome to pair up with tailored clothing---mixing hanging-out-funk feelz with a polished edge, ya know? I also love wearing my jellies as an element of surprise that also amps up the feelies. And the jacket of course just ties everything in together.

Deets: H&M leather jacket with suede two-tone | Dead & Co. show tee | Zara blush cropped high-wasted pants Steve Madden clear jelly shoes | Third-eye Pinecone necklace

Mhmmm, not too shab of a match. I didn't think I was going to find a shade of pink even close to my mod blush pink pants.. with as close I got, this Pink Velvet Cheesecake is still a bit deeper than my pants but whatevz, I tried -Valfre. I've been so obsessed with her illustrations and clothes lately. Look up her stuff!

But anywayz, this cheesecake is actually simply red food dyed cheesecake with an Oreo crust and some cocoa~~ Blogger, Big Fat Baker submitted this cheesecake recipe to Foodista, where you can find the full recipe. 

With this match, it's really the color scheme that makes it. The white frosting is at least parts of the shades of my super light grayish dead shirt and clear jellies. And of course, the mod pink blush color of the cheesecake resembles the lighter version shade of my pants (which were found by my boyfriend--just props to him :). 

And although I would have liked the color black to be a greater portion of this cheeesecake since this post is called "Leather jacks change lives.." I still think it works because 1.) it's an OREO CRUST. So like yes okay definitely yumz. And with that being said, I kind of feel like it actually keeps the essence of the leather jacket balanced because you know it's so powerful already (like the yumminess of an Oreo crust<3) that ya kind of got to keep it low key at the same time ya know??? Like the leather jacket and Oreo crust don't even got to try because just a little bit makes it amazing without putting itself too out there.

AND THIS CHEESECAKE PRETTY MUCH PROVES THAT, soooo. But seriously that makes sense right? K done. And I just noticed that was one point, but okay.

Byee. 



P.S. This bid be working it. Even without feet and hands.





No comments:

Post a Comment