Monday, December 28, 2015

Roses Be Red, But Not All The Time


Deets: H&M leather jacket | Salvation Army button-down | Goodwill sneakers | unknown leggings

Button downs are hands down one of my top 5 fave things to wear. They're just so effortlessly cool and classic. I also love the different variations of button ups, from long, cropped, formal, informal, fitted, baggy... while still keeping that classic cool effortlessness, just with a twist ya know?

I fell in love with the patterns and length of this button up. I cannot deny a paisley, especially a design as rich as this paisley paired with the deep red roses. And then the little black and white dots above this design flowing into the roses and paisley.. it's random but at the same time just fits so perfectly unexpectedly. I would never think to put these patterns together but it just makes sense..


Also, you can't tell, but the leggings I'm wearing actually have a leather material going up the sides. Not real leather, but ya know fake leather. 

And of course the leather jacket (again, not real leather) to edge it up, along with my wedged velvet black sneakers. Which are my new favorite shoes, but never more of a favorite than my cons because they're converse.

Couldn't help myself.
They just each match in their own fun way~~

The first top left is a red velvet cheesecake (gluten free) from the blog Help! My Teenager has Coeliac Disease, where you can also find the full recipe.
This cheesecake gave me a mesh feeling of my new hair color and the color scheme of my outfit.

And the red velvet cheesecake ice cream on the right from Desserts with Benefits is just sweet. Sweet as in super cool. The cool that makes up the cool in the cool, classic effortless vibe that I was saying about button-ups. The jet black cone with the yummy red lumpsciousness on top like the red of the roses on my shirt............ come on? Mmm, yes.
(P.S. This ice cream is good and good for you!! Made naturally and is sugar free, low carb and high in protein. Check out the recipe.)

The last cheesecake is from New LifeStyle, where you can also find the full recipe. 
This cheesecake definitely matches pattern and color scheme wise. It has the same polka dots and color scheme as my shirt. The red juicy cherries totes brings out the richness of the red in my shirt. Mad yumz.

Byee now.









No comments:

Post a Comment