Monday, January 4, 2016

Classic Christmas Because It's Christmas ('twas)



Deets: Salvation Army top | Old friend's Mom's Skirt | Target tights | Goodwill shoes

I know everyone does the red, green, gold, white color theme for Christmas, but thats bc it's CHRISTMAS YO. I also know some people try to change it up by wearing black with some kind of animal print, but that's just not Christmas, at least to me.

I went with the classic Christmas color theme but tried to make it my own with some fun vintage, secondhand pieces I had in my closet that I have to say, I honestly don't wear too often. But the occasion obviously called for it! 

Seriously though, when is it more appropriate to wear a red plaid skirt with a sparkly lacy gold top??? When? Tell me! So why not keep it classic for Christmas??? Don't pass up the opportunity to wear something you would wear any night out to the bar with your friends. Do what you do, Christmas style :) Embraceee it. Spread that Christmas cheer the gold ol' fashion way just with your own twist.

Speaking of twists, uhm dis raspberry swirl cheesecake (made with a hint of honey) is totes swirling like the lace of my top. And the red of the raspberries and gold of the cheesecake also be making up the color scheme of my outfit. Mad yumz :)

Sweet and simp~

Check out the full recipe of this cheesecake at A Hint of Honey.  







No comments:

Post a Comment